NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

NEW LOVE STORY ONLINE. READ ALL ABOUT IT

  •  

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

LOVE SPREADING PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Delivery all over Europe, Asia Pacific & Middle East

We produce

LOVE SPREADING 
PREMIUM 
ICE PRODUCTS

Taste the love, served ice cold. And be enchanted by the magic of 528: premium ice products that refresh your senses and make your heart shine. Your heart? Absolutely, thanks to Lila Love, Love Director and Life Enthusiast at 528. She injects all ice products with the secret power of 528 Hz, aka the love frequency. So pour again, refresh yourself and feel your heart fizz with pure love again.

Heart

"528 Hz is the love frequency. A special frequency found everywhere: in nature, our bodies and to the furthest corners of the universe. Bees, for example, buzz at the magical 528 Hz frequency when they pollinate and create new life. This is also what we want to achieve with 528: to pollinate the world with love - love for yourself, for each other and for the wonderful world around us. Because love, in any form, is the answer to everything."

Lila Love

Lila Love Kiss

WE MAKE PREMIUM ICE PRODUCTS

Deliciously refreshing and heart-warming. 528 offers a complete range of premium ice products for the ultimate cocktail experience. Crystal clear, perfectly formed ice balls, cubes and flakes that do not clump together in the packaging, melt slowly in the glass and are a pure indulgence for all your senses. The premium ice brand for the on-trade, also available to consumers.

Ice balls

23 pieces

Ice cubes

2 kg

Crushed ice

2 kg

Shot glasses

12 pieces

Ice balls

23 pieces

Ice cubes

2 kg

Crushed ice

2 kg

Shot glasses

12 pieces

Ice balls

23 pieces

Ice cubes

2 kg

Crushed ice

2 kg

Shot glasses

12 pieces

Durable badge

Focus on sustainability

The production of our ice products takes place over a completely closed circuit. Not a drop of water is lost in the process. We recover all residual water and reuse it in the next cycle after intense purification and water treatment. Production is also 100% powered by green energy. The 700 solar panels on our roof supply 10% of the energy. The remaining 90% comes from green electricity generated from renewable sources.

IFS-certified

528 is IFS-certified. In terms of food safety, our production facilities and processes meet the most stringent requirements. Fully automatic packing plant, available for third parties. We have a dynamic, fully automatic packing plant that can be used for various production lines. A new, state-of-the-art plant that is available to other companies and other product types during less busy times.

Read all about the
love we spread

Love spreading
Premium
ICE PRODUCTS